John's Heating and Cooling: An Elite Pearl Contractor
Why Choose Us?
We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our work--from the equipment we use to the professionals we hire to the completed work we deliver and the entire customer experience we provide. But don’t just take our word for it.
Our Work is Pearl Certified
Many contractors say they’re high-quality, but very few can actually back it up with the muster of a reputable third-party verifier. That’s why we’re proud to partner with Pearl Certification, a national firm that qualifies an elite network of professionals who certify high-performing homes — homes that are healthy, comfortable, resilient, and energy efficient.
Why It Matters to You
- Our team has received highly specialized training that goes beyond the equipment to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded throughout the installation process (which, by the way, will have a big impact on the longevity of the system, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, and your comfort).
- In addition our team has been trained by Pearl to identify and address issues to maximize energy efficiency, comfort, and help improve indoor air quality.
Peace of Mind
- Pearl Advantage Contractors must meet stringent qualifications and only the elite companies can be certified. John’s Heating & Cooling is one of the first HVAC contractors in Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler to qualify to be a Pearl Advantage Contractor.
- Triple Layer of Peace of Mind. Systems installed by John’s Heating & Cooling will be backed by our full replacement guarantees, manufacturer warranties and be certified by Pearl (an independent unbiased third party).
Increased Home Value
- Performance Improvement Plan: Pearl offers three levels of certifications: Pearl, Gold & Platinum. After we collect data on your home we can provide you information about additional improvements you can do to make your home as healthy, comfortable, and energy efficient as possible.
- Add Value to Your Home: Pearl Certification captures the value of the investments you have made in improvements and provides you the documentation needed to help increase the value of your home.
You sit back and enjoy the increased comfort and lower utility bills from your energy efficiency improvements, and Pearl provides a Certification Report highlighting the added value of your investment, as well as information about how your home performs and the steps you can take to enhance that performance.
And on top of all that, Pearl also qualifies a network of real estate professionals who ensure your high-performing home is properly marketed and valued if and when you decide to sell or refinance. When marketed correctly, Pearl Certified homes can add 5% or more to a home’s sale price.
Contact us today at 480-648-2400 to learn more about how a Pearl-certified home upgrade can benefit you now and well into the future.